|vsco cam layout|
- Giant square APP (free download here )
- PicSlit (Free for split of 3, for more splits (6,9,12) it costs $ 0.99 less than N400 here)
- TRYPTpic(free) here
- Insta grid photo editor ( here
Other Apps include Photoshop, coreldraw, and some other photo editing apps.
HOW TO SPLIT
- once you have your picture, import to which ever app you decide to use.
- for Portrait pictures i usually use the 2 x 3 split which would resolve into 6 tiles
- while for the landscape I use the 3 x 2 spit which still resolves in 6 tiles.
- For images that have room around the frames, I sometime discard them and make tiles of 2, 3 or 4 depending
- Once i do that I apply my edits after the split instead of before the split. ( you could do it the other way round.
- I then import it into VSCO cam arranging them the way it will look on my IG and then applying edits and filters. The VSCO cam serves as a preview of a kind for my IG layout. In fact both layouts/dashboards look so similar.
- once the editing is done I post it to my instagram page.
- its so simple and easy.
you can check out my personal IG @dee_mako and my Blog IG @themakoblog for what the layouts look like.
it is actually quite easy, so start tiling.
and do follow me on IG.